Make client pictures that keeps family history alive without directing or posing. Forget the park, forget the matching wardrobe. All relationships matter: the bond of a mother & daughter, grandparents, cousins, friends. Your clients will thank you for preserving who matters. Consider adding relationship focused sessions as an upsell or aligning offer for your past or potential clients!
The 90+ page ebook will:
- teach you how to approach a documentary-style in your sessions beyond typical sessions with young children
- share easy communication tips to plan a successful client documentary photo sessions
- discuss lighting, gear, and even some shooting techniques for documenting stories
- take you on a heartfelt journey through a back-to-school shopping trip with a mom and teenage daughter. Use this proven strategy to turn any scenario into a photo session. Find out how the session made an impact on them – you will be blown away by their interviews!
- show you how documentary photographer, Marie Masse, did an entire session with no directing, no posing, and without clients looking to her like, “uh, what do we do now?”
Buy this book if:
- you want to boldly stand out from local photographers + break away from trendy sessions
- have a passion for documenting history in the making and telling an honest story
- want to create images of real-life memories, not just a pretty picture
- want to say goodbye to posing and start shooting with freedom, passion, & confidence
BONUS: 54 minute mp3 audio version of the ebook perfect for listening along as you work out or get inspired just before a session. $25.00 value
Back-to-School shopping experiences from childhood – what do you remember? Shopping was a tradition year after year that my mom and I did together. Driving to the mall, about to be spoiled, and spending time with just her was a dream. But I have no photos of this special memory.
Think of YOUR most priceless memories. Do you have photos of those? It’s time to give a gift to clients that will go beyond measure.
Family History Photo Sessions will strongly shift your thinking in the type of sessions you take on. No matter who your subject is, this will give you a fresh shooting mindset into documentary style photography. If you’re struggling to perfect the perfect pose and find the magic words to get your subjects to do exactly as you envision, stop. Conducting these types of sessions will stand you apart from your competition.
What is documentary photography anyway? It’s not directed. Not posed. Shooting is based on pure emotion…. yielding photos surely to make mom cry…. maybe not today, but in those moments she is wishing her babies are little again and she’s thankful to have this gift of visual memories on paper.
Buy this ebook and you will find your ah-ha moment! See the reviews 😉