$7 – $50
Running successful documentary photo sessions takes a great deal of getting to know your clients up front. You need to know more than the average client questionnaire and encourage clients to dig deep in their thoughts and feelings. The intel you gain from a client from the beginning will determine your inspiration for planning their session + how on point you are to fulfilling their expectations.
Use these questions to include in a welcome packet or save some for conversation pieces in your consultations.
Be the expert in knowing what is most important, most special, most intimately valued by your clients with these questions. Each variation has many insightful questions for its category:
- For Families has questions all geared towards family dynamics, habits, routine, and more. This includes 3 questions specifically for the kids!
- For Couples has questions all geared towards a couple’s relationship. This intel will help you to plan a meaningful session based on the most important components of what makes your client couple tick.
- For Maternity Sessions has questions ready to go for the soon-to-be mom, questions for dad, and questions for the siblings.
- For In-Home Sessions has questions exclusively about your clients home. These details are a must-know when you are entering their home to shoot.
- The Personality Worksheet has questions all geared towards an individual. This is item should be used in addition to the Family, Couples, and Maternity questions. You will want your clients to complete this worksheet for each participant of the photo session.
- For Birth will find out about mom’s birth plans, comfort level with the camera present, and the emotional side of the journey to parenthood for both parents.
If you are wondering if this is like your average client questionnaires out there, they are most definitely not. These questions go deep and are tailored to help you build a relationship with your clients!